Driver Intros- Bristol

Posted by Genna | Posted in | Posted on 8/21/2009

4

So I guess all or most of you know by now that the drivers were given the opportunity to pick their own songs for the driver introductions this week at Bristol. Well I don’t actually have an official list of the songs the drivers picked but I have seen some of them. I have to say, I think I could do a much better job of picking out their songs. So here is a list of songs I think certain drivers should have picked.

Tony Stewart- “Dirty Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap)” by AC/DC

Kasey Kahne- “Calculus” by 2Ge+her or “Dancing Queen” by ABBA

Greg Biffle- “Grillz” by Nelly

Kyle Busch- “Highway to Hell” by AC/DC

Kevin Harvick- “The Safety Dance” by Men Without Hats (I don’t know either..it just fits)

Dale Earnhardt Jr.- “Here For the Party” by Gretchen Wilson

These are just the ones I came up with the other night. If you have any, please feel free to add  your own! I’d love to see your ideas too.

Comments Posted (4)

Michael Waltrip- I can't drive 55 (Sammy Hagar)

Junior and Tony: The Road I'm On, I just see that song as theirs I Love it.

Brad's: Let Me Be Myself I just see that as a Brad song it goes well with Brad

Kyle's: New Divde What I have seen with Kyle it all just fits with him I love it.

Smoke: Danger Zone (Kenny Loggins)

Ryan: Long Train Runnin'(Doobie Bros)

The Shrub: I Want It All (Queen)

Junior: Bob That Head (RascalFlatts)

Jimmie: We Are The Champions (Queen)

laughing hysterically at the Kasey Khane song. That would have been soooo funny!

Post a Comment