Welcome to One4theWin.com!!

Posted by Genna | Posted in | Posted on 5/26/2009

4

Thanks for visiting here! Things have changed as you my older readers can see! I finally took the plunge and bought my own domain name. Since I did that, I decided to do a revamp. Here’s what’s changed around here.

New layout with featured content slider!

New domain name!

A search feature!

And so much more to come as I work on the site.

I also have a new site e-mail. If you need to get in touch with me for any reason, you can do that through one4thewin@live.com.

Please leave your feedback in my comments below!!

Comments Posted (4)

Good Luck on your new page.I'll be checking it out.@cvic13

Looking good!

Thank you all so much. Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, suggestions, ect.

OH I have a comment... LOL - just kidding it looks great Genna! :) @leftturngirl

Post a Comment